Microsoft Corporation India Private Limited (MCIPL) is the marketing arm for Microsoft’s products in India, set up in 1990. MCIPL has grown to over 685 employees, across offices in the nine cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune. We look at the sales and marketing for enterprise, small and mid-market group and consumer segments, via a strong channel network of over 18,000 members, including over 550 ISVs.
If technology excites you, and you have a talent for getting others excited about it, come talk to us! There are lots of options for you to choose from:
- Windows Client, including Microsoft Windows 7 desktop operating system and Internet Explorer
- Information Worker Portfolio, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and other related applications
- Microsoft Cloud Services, including offerings across all service layers of the cloud—infrastructure, platform and applications
- Business Solutions, encompassing Microsoft Dynamics Ax, Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Server Platforms, including the Microsoft Windows Server System integrated server software, software developer tools, and MSDN
- Windows Live includes popular services such as Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Spaces and Windows Live Skydrive
- Windows Phone, with devices from several device partners
- MSN, one of India's leading online consumer destinations
- Bing, a decision engine that provides relevant search results
- Retail Sales and Marketing, including Microsoft Xbox, Xbox Live, Kinect, and consumer hardware including keyboards, mice, headsets and webcams
- Microsoft Advertising, representing all of Microsoft's digital advertising products, services and platforms
Take your pick. Become a world-class marketer of world-class products.