Technology Solutions Professional Productivity
The Technology Solutions Professional - Productivity is responsible for evangelizing the Microsoft Productivity offerings with enterprise and corporate customers by supporting the technical pre-sales motions. This includes influencing the deployment and adoption of Microsoft Office 365 and other Productivity workloads-which results in increased market share and revenue growth.
• Assist Microsoft sales teams to generate Office 365 and Productivity solution excitement to fill and accelerate the sales pipeline through customer workshops with deep technical expertise, effective sales and presentation skills, and superior customer focus.
• Provide pre-sales technical support to enable customers and partners to develop, deploy, and support Office 365 and server based solutions, including Office, Sharepoint, Exchange, Lync, Project, and Visio.
• Successfully drive the win rate within assigned customer opportunities by delivering technical sales engagements such as Solution Alignment Workshops (SAWs), Proof of Concepts (POCs), and Pilots.
• Develop partner engagements that build the Office 365 opportunity pipeline and lead to the deployment of Productivity solutions.
• Engage with customers who are evaluating competitive solutions to demonstrate the benefit and value of Microsoft solutions
• Ensure that self-readiness materials, and the sales readiness of other Microsoft field roles and partners, are developed and maintained for selling Office 365 and Productivity solutions in competitive environments.
• 8+ years of related experience.
• Strong Cloud and Productivity solution selling experience required-including Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Project, and Lync.
• Experience and knowledge of Enterprise Architecture - Core Infrastructure, email design, and migrations with enterprise companies-including Windows Server, Active Directory and security technologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of customers’ processes around hardware inventory, software distribution, monitoring and packaging, internal IT governance, security and compliance, etc.
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo and verbal communication skills.
• Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision makers.
• Bachelor’s degree required
It’s your chance to:
• Join a very high profile global team who are leading the growth of Microsoft
• Sell world-class solutions targeted to address your customer’s most pressing business needs
• Develop deep relationships with key enterprise customers
• Grow and broaden your skills via ongoing formalized training together with participation in internal and external events
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace, where you will have the best tools and technologies at your fingertips and a unique chance for personal development.
If you are interested, please apply via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.