Do you have experience managing services, selling and renewing engagements with a focus on results and true dedication to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement? Are you experienced in hiring and growing people, helping them become the best they can be through teamwork, integrity and effective leadership? Do you have a passion for Microsoft’s technology & solutions, and are you ready to help Microsoft accelerate its own transformation towards a digital transformation organization?
If so, the   Digital Advisory Services Leader role is a unique career opportunity for you.
For decades, organizations have invested in technology to incrementally innovate and become more profitable. In the Digital Era, organizations use technology to transform how they interact with customers, what they sell, how their employees work and make decisions, and how they optimize their businesses. Digital transformation is not a choice. It is an imperative that is forcing organizations to shift to offering higher-value experiences. In the Digital Era, at least some of an organization’s core offerings are software-based, bringing the digital and physical worlds together.
In the Digital Era, organizations that transform, succeed. Digital transformation requires a cultural shift, and Microsoft Digital Advisors get organizations started on their digital journey. They help organizations as they reimagine and transform customer engagements, employee experiences, business models and operations. Digital Advisors bring their expertise, as well as Microsoft resources, experience and innovation, to empower organizations to reach their digital aspirations. Partnering with organizations, Digital Advisors drive a program of change to build the digital business.
Digital Advisory Services Leader
You will lead a team of Digital Advisors (DA) as they support Microsoft's customers in the planning and realization of key digital transformation initiatives.   Your responsibilities will include:
•      People Management: Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate DAs. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team.
•      Market Development: Build the brand of Digital Advisory Services in your geography. Drive the value proposition of digital transformation strategy, driving DA engagement sales in Microsoft’s largest accounts. Lead local thought leadership events to drive executive engagement. Contribute to drive adoption of good practices across the team and across the worldwide organization.
•      Sales Management: Create account plans and participate in joint account planning with sales teams, Organize and lead sales pursuits, directly or in supporting capacity, regularly review opportunities. Plan and execute engagement renewals. Prepare Das for effective pre-sales. Coach them through opportunity development.
•      Operations Management: Manage daily team operations including resource and capacity planning, utilization, profitability, people metrics, and expenses. Work across sales, operations, finance, HR, product groups. Track and drive KPIs such as sales, renewals, hiring, customer satisfaction
•      Delivery Excellence: As a practice leader, you would provide the vision for sales & engagement delivery teams. Drive delivery of quality customer deliverables including work orders and status reports. Track customer satisfaction, ensuring customer expectations and conditions of satisfaction are set and met.
•      20+ years of professional experience, of which at least 8 years related IT and/or Business experience and 5 years of experience with people management, market development, sales management, operations management, and driving delivery excellence
•      Proven talent driving teams for performance, growth and delivery of customer satisfaction
•      Experience managing technology-enabled business change within one or more industries (i.e., Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector)
•      Consistent record of delivering business value at an executive level, bringing the benefits of technology to transform their business by conceptualizing, planning and launching the delivery of digital-enabled business change projects
•      Experience taking principled approach to Digital Transformation challenges and opportunities
•      Experience implementing key Microsoft technologies; deep understanding of current Microsoft offerings across cloud and IoT
•      Travel is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
Our Digital Advisory Services Leaders share many of the same characteristics as the people on their teams, including:
•      Executive presence and business insight, including CXO level discussions
•      Ability to generate trust, build alliances across the organization, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
•      Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
•      Ability to balance strategy with pragmatic operational delivery
•      Empathy, curiosity, desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
•      Leadership qualities and ability to coordinate physical and virtual resources and initiatives
•      Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of Microsoft vision and value proposition
•      Passion for business, technology, market trends, including current and emerging Digital technology
•      Recognized innovator with strong storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset for the teams and the customers
One Microsoft, One Services
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Come join our Digital Advisory Services and be one who empower billions!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.