Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection is a new service that helps our enterprise customers to detect, investigate, and respond to advanced and targeted attacks on their networks.
Building on the existing pre-breach security defenses in Windows 10, we - Windows Cyber Defense team, are building a new enterprise product, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, which provides a post-breach layer of protection, including detection, remediation and investigation of the attack.
We use state of the art technologies like Public and Private Cloud services, Big Data and Machine Learning to provide ongoing high level of protection for our customers. Our team is responsible for every aspect of the new Windows Defender ATP Service, like Windows 10 embedded optics, Cloud Services, Data Analytics and Security Research. We work in very agile environment, react and proactively address evolving security threats and collaborate closely with our top strategic customers. This job might be for you, if you are:
* 1-3   years of Cyber-security experience and passion for it. Such experience could include development (of security tools and detection logics), hands-on analysis (e.g. reverse-engineering, forensics, network analysis, etc.), pen-testing experience and etc.
* 1+ years professional experience in software engineering. C# an advantage.
* Highly hands-on.
* Autodidactic abilities to ramp up quickly on new technologies
* B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* Great people skills, leadership and collaboration
Knowledge in one of the following is an advantage:
* Experience with data-analysis or machine-learning
* Windows Platforms, Machine Learning, Malware Research, Penetration Testing, Networking, Windows Platform (OS) Internals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We encourage disabled candidates to apply for relevant positions and willing to consider flexibility and needed adaptation