The Coalition are looking for a Producer to manage the Cinematic, Narrative, and Audio teams, along with working with the localization support teams.   This team includes Animators, VFX Artists, Lighters, Layout Artists, Narrative Designers, Audio Designers, Audio Engineers and Concept Artists.   You will partner directly with the Cinematics, Audio Director and Narrative lead, as well as other key leads.   In addition, you will also coordinate the sound recordings, motion capture shoots and be responsible for the overall cinematic, narrative and audio schedule and related budget. You will be working with the localization support team to ensure that all localization schedules and deliverables are being delivered.
A key component of this role is managing the critical dependencies between the Cinematic team, Audio team, Localization team and the Narrative and Campaign teams. You will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment. The Cinematic, Narrative, Audio Producer will create production roadmaps and establish milestone goals.   You will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
• Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
• Communicate goals to the Cinematic, Audio, and Narrative Teams and motivate them to execute on time and at a high-quality level.
• Proactive risk management and mitigation.
• Create, update, and present status and information to the Studio Leadership Team.
• Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
• Management of both internal and external cross functional teams.
• Manage the cinematic and audio budget.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 5 year’s production experience in either games or animated films.
• Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.).
• Ideally has experience shipping AAA quality games.
• Experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship.
• Experience managing large art teams as well as cross functional teams.
• Strong project management leadership experience.
• Empowers team to problem solve at all times.
• Continuously course corrects and removes obstacles for team.
• Directs resources and process towards the vision.
• Resourceful and thoughtful in making decisions in a timely manner.
ABOUT THE COALITION
The Coalition is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for Gears of War.   Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the Gears franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.