We’re looking for a rock star site manager to help plan and deliver stellar experiences for Microsoft hardware developers.   Come be a part of a dynamic and growing team that’s helping our hardware partners create the next generation of Windows device experiences.
In this role, you’ll create text for site pages, calls to action, and help improve the navigation and flow of our online properties. You’ll work with internal Microsoft tools to configure and update text, preview and test experiences, and incorporate feedback. You’ll l work with localization on the international site experiences.
You’ll partner with customer facing teams, helping to share the latest hardware developer events and news, promote new Windows features and hardware design guidance, and more.
Want to learn more? Check out the website (http://hardwaredev.windows.com).
- Are passionate about customer experiences
- Demonstrate strong technical and business acumen
- Adept at scheduling and planning
- Love being a part of an awesome team
- Want to make a big difference to some of our most important customers
- Confidently navigate ambiguity
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technical Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of site management, UI/UX design or similar experience
- 2+ years writing content for IT Pros or developers
- Strong cross group collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills Strong attention to detail