If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations that impact how the world lives, works and plays, then we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Operations - and the value we deliver across Microsoft and to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development and recognizes and rewards great work.   We make doing business with Microsoft easy.
Position Description:   As an Operations Capability Manager, your job is to own and drive simplification and automation to the processes and tools used by our customers and partners on a daily basis. In this role as an Incentives Support Capability Manager, you will work directly with our partners and our business to drive satisfaction and improve the experience for Incentive-earning partners.
You will own relationships with many stakeholders ranging from our multiple global businesses to our finance and engineering partners. You play a large part in our internal compliance engine, and you ensure that our compliance processes are followed. You are very detail oriented and can trouble shoot complex math and logical problems. You are data driven and use your Support trend data to drive conversations and assess your program and capability health.   You have deep passion for excellence in business process design and high quality execution. You love the challenge of solving big, bold problems. You see opportunities when others see failures. You are a great communicator, able to customize your message to many layers in a large Corporation and you are comfortable delivering difficult messages when they are required. You are passionate about partners and customers, and you thrive in high-pressure customer facing roles. You are a meticulous Support process designer, understand tier structures and escalation procedures. You have either had experience in an Operations environment or a Sales Incentives operational environment.   You will own relationships with various Support teams, Business, Operations and Engineering groups to resolve escalations and improve our Support model.
While you are not on the front lines, this role requires you to understand the big picture of support, your assigned Line of Business to support, but also to go deep into issues where required. You will lead and support definition of future/optimized capability model requirements and measurable high quality design with stakeholders across many functional areas and alongside your peer group of process professionals.   You will be accountable for the effectiveness of your capability and have deep understanding of the performance of your area in market, including the performance of your capability within the competitive landscape.
•      Accountable and responsible for being Line of Business Pod Support Lead, meaning you drive the support experience across Customer, Partner, and Field for your area of expertise.
•      Drive consistency through processes and training in Outsourced Support Organization aligning to area of expertise within Incentives
•      Analyze and manage Support metrics to derive trends and priority backlog of queries and escalations
•      Build, develop and maintain highly collaborative and effective working relationships with the Internal business groups, operations and engineering, as well as other operational partners to facilitate proactive planning, smooth communication and issue resolution.
•      Ensure execution to SLA for your capability, understanding how changes upstream or downstream of your processes will impact overall payout SLA.
•      Work with your peers and BPO to manage delivery to SLA - on time and accurate payout.
•      Own escalations end to end from partner interface to executive level metrics and statusing
•      Design, store, and utilize relevant data and compliance artifacts as it pertains to your capability and programs
•      Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Business, Math, or Computer Science)
•      5+ years of relevant business experience within Operations, Engineering, Sales Incentives Operations or other relevant roles
•      5+ years of demonstrated Global Program Management, Support Management or Project Management experience preferably in a Support environment
•      Strong written/oral communication skills required along with desire and ability to communicate with business leaders through all levels of the organization
•      Demonstrated ability to motivate self and others, has the ability to mentor and coach others
•      Conflict/Negotiation management; ability to impact and influence at a GM level
•      Experience working with large volumes of data and making data driven decisions
•      Moderate Excel experience - can manage large Excel files and formulas with precision
•      High energy individual with a “can do” attitude
•      ITIL or other related Support Experience/Qualifications Good analytical and organization skills
•      Graduate degree or relevant certification Demonstrated Process Optimization/management experience
•      Experience in Support Ticketing Software and Metrics Management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.