Software Engineer – Microsoft Studios Quality, Reading, UK
Minecraft. Forza. Sea of Thieves. How would you feel about being part of Xbox and working with Microsoft Studios, contributing to the success of these amazing games?
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced software engineer where you can provide technical expertise, solving problems through the use of technology.
As part of “One Microsoft” we are all about true team work, where using other people’s work and contributing to their success, across the whole company, is just as important as your individual accomplishments. Software engineers in our team live and breathe these values, we’re looking for someone who believes and understands this too.
Required Skills and Experience:
•      You are an expert and up to date in C++
•      Experienced at writing C# and .Net also preferable
•      You have Great software design, implementation, testing and debugging abilities
•      You possess extraordinary communication and collaboration skills – We are an international team, with members based across several locations, great communication in English as a priority is critical
Additional experience we’d love to see (though not required):
•      Unit testing, test driven development (TDD)
•      Agile development
•      Using Git or other source control systems
•      Experience with engines such as Unity and Unreal
•      Data visualisation
Microsoft actively seeks to foster greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future leaders. We are always looking for great talent and pride ourselves on our individuality - inviting you to come as you are and do what you love. The common thread that attracts us to you is your real passion for your work and the desire to make an impact in your career, in the community, and on the world.