The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience on a strategic territory (1:4) of Services accounts, by identifying customer needs and managing the delivery services (Microsoft Consulting and Premier Support) to exceed their expectations. The ADE manages a virtual team of delivery resources and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Delivery, Operations and Resource Management roles to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, partners, our employees and our business.
Business Value & Relationship Management:
•      End-to-end business approach
•      influences and manages customer expectations, based on an End-to-End Sales/Delivery/Support life cycle for a portfolio of engagements within an account, programs and current Services Delivery Plans (SDP)
•      Investigates customers’ long-term business objectives and anticipates future technical needs and lead the work streams to bring customer to that future state
•      Recommends, delivers and supports technologies and services that meet current needs, and evolves strategies to adapt to future needs
•      Leads conversations with senior customer contacts to optimize business outcomes for the customer and Microsoft
•      Recommends innovative ways to realize business objectives; regularly discusses customer concerns about how the service is/will be delivered, and adapts behavior accordingly, which results in customer agreement that conditions of satisfaction (COS) have been met.
•      Identifies opportunities for new Services delivery through existing delivery and relationships developed in additional to functional orgs or business units
•      Leverages the team to drive opportunity management
•      Maps Microsoft solutions and strategies to the customer environment and drives a strategic development and delivery plan to provide the highest value to the customer
•      Accountable for whole end to end delivery strategy that positively impacts business growth working with their Services Executive(s) to execute a sales, delivery, support and business development strategy to meet customer/market demand.
Business Initiation & Governance:
•      Leads the execution and creation of statements of work and applicable contracts, and/or subcontracts, that will follow applicable authorization policies to proceed with delivery of services
•      Drives clarity and customer understanding of contracting documents necessary to proceed with delivery of services
•      Conducts all delivery Initiation Process Specified on Services Delivery Methodology and Premier Services Delivery Methodology.
Delivery & Resource Management:
•      Manages account delivery, meeting customer requirements, profitably and delivers within policy to match customer demand and/or contract expectations
•      Defines and implements standards for effective and quality in service delivery; prepares resource planning for delivery including Consultants, Architects, Global Delivery, Partners, Premier Field Engineers and other delivery resources
•      Forecast/pipeline/availability when scheduling delivery of proactive services, which resulted in high customer satisfaction
•      Manages account delivery resources to match customer demand and engagement and/or contractual expectations. Customer/Partner - Supports, coaches and enables team to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities (conditions of satisfaction) and behaviors.
•      Communicates vision, drives account strategy and commitments
•      Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement; mentor other Services roles.
Qualified individuals will have 8-10 years of related experience.
Travel is required (up to 75%) within U.S.
Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.