Do you want your software to reach a billion users/devices? Do you want to write code for iOS, OSX, Android, Windows and the Web? Microsoft Office is one of the most widely used set of applications in the market today. We're looking for world-class agile engineers who can innovate and elevate Office to the next level. Located in Kendall Square, Cambridge, the Office CollabX team is bringing the next generation of collaboration experiences to a global audience.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
•      Working closely with other disciplines to design, implement, unit test and deliver new features and user experiences.
•      Monitor telemetry and other KPIs to validate features in Production.
•      Define and participate in processes that enable the team to work with greater agility, release rapidly across different versions and platforms, and deliver at a high quality.
•      You have 4+ years of software development experience
•      You have strong C#, C++, Java or equivalent language skills.
•      You have good communication skills and are a strong collaborator.
•      You have a passion for building software that connects people.
•      Deep passion for customers, product architecture, data analysis and technology.
•      You strive to engineer reliable high-quality solutions.
•      You have experience with Windows or Mac OS.
•      Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products BS/BA in computer science, or equivalent in related technical experience
Microsoft's New England Research & Development Center (NERD) NERD is a strategic global development center that attracts the regions top talent and delivers some of Microsoft's most strategic products and services.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.