The Xamarin Platform and Visual Studio have been recognized as industry-leading tools for mobile cross-platform application development and are used by thousands of developers worldwide.
The Xamarin Program Manager will join a team of Program Managers working to deliver
products which allow mobile app developers to creative immersive and exciting experiences on a wide range of devices running both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android mobile operating systems.
The Xamarin Program Manager will work with multiple engineering teams, helping coordinate work, scheduling deliverables, tracking progress and obstacles to accomplishing the work planned. We expect the Program Manager to be very involved with individual engineering teams, attending daily meetings, and helping facilitate cross-team communications and collaboration.
The Program Manager will also be expected to manage the Xamarin release process, ensuring that all the steps required to release software are being tracked, and completed, before any software is published.
•      Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
•      3+ years of experience managing and implementing technical projects
•      Experience with mobile and/or cloud software projects
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
•      Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•      Ability to apply creativity, critical thinking and solution focused in a dynamic working environment
•      Passion for collaboration and negotiation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.