Microsoft Services is looking for a WW Services, Data Insights Domain, CTO Office, Global Business Program Manager; who has a mix of technology, customer, communications, creative and strategic business acumen.   This role requires expertise in developing and landing global programs based within Microsoft Services with a focus on the data insights solutions.   The role is responsible for supporting the Data Insights time zone delivery organizations by driving global strategies, predictability, repeatability, consistency, time to market, readiness and quality, through the CTO Office.   The candidate will represent the Data Insights Office of the CTO as the Chief of Programs, Communications and Business Process.
Key Responsibilities:     Program Management: partner closely with the team’s architects to develop and deploy new professional services offerings for core on premises and cloud data platform technologies as well as innovation and incubation of emerging technologies from the Microsoft product groups to real world repeatable customer solutions.
Change Agent: Develop solution approaches and key messaging to evangelize, shape and land worldwide programs to enable our time zone domain delivery organization     Go-to-market: Partner with our Sales teams to embed strategic programs into account plans and ensure rollout of services and capabilities is thoughtful and planned.
Creative & Communications: Engage stakeholders and influencers with program information, status, schedule and most importantly feedback to maintain the highest level of awareness on the team’s goals and impact.
Business Process Management: Ensure all team metrics related to release, deployment and adoption are defined, captured, surfaced, analyzed and acted upon.
•      BS/BA degree and/or 5-8 years of relevant work experience in information technology consulting and technology program leadership
•      Project and Change Management certification and/or relevant work experience in program management and successful adoption
•      1+ year of Visual Studio Experience
•      Outstanding communications skills with a comfort level in executive level presentations   Ability to analyze and diagnose complex unstructured product and business challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to action.
•      Technical passion and awareness with selling and implementing Data solutions on the Microsoft on premises and cloud technologies.
•      Exposure to advanced analytics, machine learning and complementary data platforms is a major differentiator.
•      Exceptional cross-group coordination skills with a demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries.
•      Proven experience operating across teams in sales, engineering, marketing, services, etc.
•      Strong record of accomplishment of collaboration and working on virtual and matrixed teams.     Experience building Sales or Delivery professional services offerings, readiness, and knowledge management solutions
•      An attention to detail with self-discipline, creative problem solving ability and a drive for results.     An entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about building businesses within a fast-paced environment, while changing the way customers perceive our brand and our products.
•      Experience in Agile development methodology and portfolio management.
•      Ability to map requirements into use cases and tasks.
•      Global experience across several markets preferred; specific experience in an applicable time zone a must-have
Travel with the WW DI CTO Leadership Team is an integral part of this position. Expected travel will be an international trip quarterly to visit Time Zones, and frequent meetings in Redmond, WA representing the DI CTO Office with our HQ Stakeholders, and as is demanded by the needs of our customers and business. This position location is flexible.   The role will be based in a major subsidiary where Microsoft does business, with close proximity to a major international airport
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.