Do you love showing customers how to transform their business through technology? Do you want to be on the leading edge of the journey to the cloud for the largest and most complex enterprises? Can you translate business challenges into technology solutions? Do you gain satisfaction by making colleagues even more effective at their jobs?   If so, read on!
Driving deployment and consumption across Microsoft’s three clouds-Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online-is key to accelerating our company transformation, and essential to helping our customers transform into digital businesses. Sales Productivity is essential to our customers’ transformations from on-premise to cloud and is primarily led by business decision makers (CxOs), rather than IT. Global System Integrators [GSIs] play a key role in successfully selling Sales Productivity solutions because they are trusted business advisors with deep industry expertise and complex business transformation experience.
The Microsoft Dynamics Global Practice is hiring pre-sales CRM Architects to support enterprise and strategic joint GSIs and Microsoft opportunities to position our products (Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM OL, O365, Power BI, Yammer and mobility) combined with GSI’s industry experience to help our customers transform their front office, sales, marketing and service organizations.
In this role, you will work closely with colleagues in the following teams: GSI Sales and delivery teams, Microsoft services and sales teams, and Enterprise customers, including both business and technical decision makers. As one of our world class team of CRM Architects, you will apply advanced analysis skills and experience in the domain of customer relationship management to define appropriate customer solutions, including detailed solution architectures and estimates for customer implementations. You will bring your track record of technical and business excellence with the proven ability to map customer business pain-points to end-to-end technology solutions and help the team in responding RFPs and compiling customer proposals. You will have demonstrated the ability to engage in senior level business and technology discussions related to business agility, IT value, and CRM technologies.
To be credible with our partners and customers, you must have:
• Current and deep experience with implementing large CRM solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, or other large scale CRM systems (e.g.   Siebel, SAP, Salesforce.com).
• Understanding of CRM market (trends, competitors, emerging technologies)
• Advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industries
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
Architects are key enablers for Microsoft Enterprise Services and Microsoft Partner teams - a key goal is to improve the readiness of local/regional GSIs and account teams who are engaged in critical pre-sales activities for large, complex and strategic projects on our three clouds-Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online-. As member of the Dynamics Global Practice, you routinely act as subject matter expert, assisting customers, partners and Microsoft teams in the most critical and difficult implementations. Our Architects are able to deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills. They maintain extensive product group relationships and drive technical readiness for CRM solutions with product certifications and specific ISV-packaged solutions expertise, as needed.
If you are to be the successful candidate, you will have:
• A degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
• 7+ year’s relevant experience including business development, pre-sales and enterprise CRM implementations, deployment and/or distributed system implementation, as well as working with partners and GSIs.
• 7+ years direct experience driving multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide CRM implementations
• Knowledge of Dynamics CRM is an advantage but may be compensated by broad industry experience and competitive application knowledge.
• Desirable technical experience includes proven expertise in several of the following Microsoft products or technologies - .NET, SQL Server, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application architecture.
• Location and travel - you will work from your home, anywhere in the U.S., close to a major city/airport, because frequent short-term travel (up to 60%) is an integral part of this job, as well as high levels of recognition and visibility.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.