Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement. Providing customizable solutions complete with enhancement and add-on services, Microsoft Premier Support helps customers proactively address risks, minimize downtime, and streamline operations to improve efficiency and accelerate your business growth. Support customers, providing Premier Support Services aligned to the customer’s priorities to maximize the business value of their Microsoft investment. The TAM is the only front-line customer facing support role within the Services organization. The TAM is responsible for the overall growth, quality and satisfaction of the customer’s support services relationship.
A successful TAM consistently exhibits the following attributes:
• CUSTOMER: Creates a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders within the customer organization, including the IT Directors, CTO, CIO and LOB leaders as well as technology professionals. The TAM demonstrates a deep understanding of the market forces affecting our customers and offers insight into new ways Microsoft can provide greater value. The TAM must be a change agent by articulating the case for change and helping the customer realize the improved business impact of appropriate use of Microsoft Support services.
•BUSINESS: The TAM is responsible for sustainable growth through routinely partnering with Services Sales and other Services personnel to strategize on ways to create new opportunities within the accounts they service. The TAM is responsible for the profitability of our services through portfolio management including contract consumption, contribution margin, operational expense management, and revenue growth, all in a manner consistent with Microsoft?s legal, fiscal and personnel policies.
• DELIVERY: The TAM must be proficient in understanding the entire support services portfolio and can articulate the value of these services to our customers. The TAM will partner with our customers to ascertain their IT priorities in order to set a long-term strategy for service delivery that aligns to their business objectives. The TAM must be literate and conversant on the Microsoft technology, method and procedures for its application. The TAM is responsible for excellent delivery of services across entire support lifecycle, including Service Delivery Planning, Service Delivery Management, Incident Management / Escalations and Proactive Remediation Services.
• LEADERSHIP: This role requires strong communications skills and imaginative, bold thinking in all situations. The TAM must be able to lead teams comprised of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources engaged in the delivery of complex solutions that result in a One Microsoft approach. The TAM must display Executive presence and confidence to manage executive relationships internally and with the customer to create business transformation.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs and the support industry
- Fundamental knowledge in two or more of the following: network and desktop operating systems, information worker applications, database systems, messaging, management and operations, and/or network security. Products may include, but are not limited to: Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Azure, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Hyper-V, and System Center.
- Consistently practices strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Contributes to team operational precision by active design of and participation in community initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
- Will need to within a reasonable distance to Bentonville, Arkansas. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:   Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.