The Bot Framework team in Fuse Labs, part of AI & Research, is looking for a strong full-stack SDE to help design and build our Bot service. We're building a first-class cloud experience for creating, managing, running, and operating bots that integrate deeply with natural language understanding, machine learning, and many other cognitive services. You'll help build a great experience powering bots that take the cloud for granted.
• You are a full-stack developer, an expert in cloud computing, and have experience building and delivering scalable services, distributed systems, and data platforms.
• You love dealing with scale, obsess over p99.99 and p100 metrics, and enjoy eating high transaction rates for breakfast. Most of all, you genuinely enjoy the challenges that come from pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
• Your work will involve geo-distributed internet-scale services and unique distributed problems.
• You will have the opportunity to influence scenario and interface design at every level.
• You'll need to love solving complex problems, designing and developing cloud-based systems and services, and working across the company with key stakeholders.
A successful candidate will have:
• 3 + years of industry experience developing and implementing cloud services at scale.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
• Demonstrated CS fundamentals, fluent in systems development, multi-threaded programming, strong experience in architecting systems at scale.
• Demonstrated technical design, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Good communication skills Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
• A strong background in UX frameworks (Angular 1 & 2 and React) and backend systems (Web APIs, REST, C#, Node, Service OPS) is a plus, as is building cloud services.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.