Job Location(s): All Germany
Microsoft Services helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.
DELIVERY MANAGEMENT MANAGER AT MICROSOFT
The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) manages a team of Account Delivery Executives and Technical Account Managers while driving an end-to-end business in designated high revenue generating accounts. Beyond people management, the DMM will work with direct reports and customer executives to develop, plan and implement innovative strategies that generate long-term business value and competitive advantage.
The DMM will have the following responsibilities:
•      Develop relationships with key line-of-business executives (CxO level), putting them in position to translate early business needs and insights into actionable Solution strategies and assist Business Units in driving these initiatives to early results and business value.
•      Revenue and customer satisfaction targets
•      Business development responsibilities providing thought leadership and direction across assigned accounts
•      Work closely with Software and Services Sales to achieve account level sales targets
•      People management responsibilities including performance reviews and career development
•      Leads Microsoft Services transformation acting as a change agent/role model.
•      Review and sign-off on proposal’s, SOW’s, and contract addendums
•      Portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all Microsoft-related strategy and planning initiatives
•      Ensuring that IP development and reuse initiatives and best practices in Opportunity & Delivery Management are leveraged
•      Being a player-coach driving a hands-on approach with delivery teams when required
•      Ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to senior customer executives is an imperative
•      Expertise to influence & manage our Public Services customer expectations and enabling them to realize their business goals through our technologies in alignment with Microsoft strategy
•      Management experience with exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
•      Demonstrated capability in developing and retaining professional talent
•      Demonstrated ability to lead client and consulting teams in a highly matrixed organization
•      Work experience should involve technical consulting, pre-sales, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management
•      Must have demonstrated experience collaborating with sales, architects and clients in structuring work to sell new business.
•      Contribute to practice/district profitability and customer satisfaction through continued evaluation and modification of key performance delivery indicators (KPIs) for consulting and Premier
•      Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight
•      Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and/or 10+ years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm
•      PMP or other project management certification preferred
•      Previous revenue management and forecasting experience
•      Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects with offshore delivery
•      Fluency in German and English is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.