Senior Software Development Engineer - Dynamics Job
Do you want to build a multi-billion dollar business and drive a world-class business application architecture, design and delivery?
If you are a highly motivated, talented individual who is eager to make a divisional impact on our business applications, we have a great role for you.
Microsoft has made a significant investment in the ERP and CRM applications space, and is now recognized as the leader in providing ERP solutions for the mid-market. Microsoft has earned this unique reputation in the marketplace by focusing on industry-based people-ready ERP solutions.
Our team within the Microsoft Dynamics AX product is responsible for Supply Chain Management (SCM) and focuses on industries like Food & Beverage, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Equipment Manufacturing. SCM covers areas like Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management and Sales. We recently released Dynamics AX 2012 to the market and are now working on the next wave with a focus on the Cloud.
We are looking for a rising star, with passion for the customer and partner, to come in and help move the Supply Chain Management area to the Cloud. An integral part of this effort will be to work across multiple feature teams in Dynamics AX and drive the architecture and design to fit in the overall product while ensuring breakthrough innovation and simplicity for our customers.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop a breadth of knowledge in all aspects of the product (technology & application)
- Drive the design, coding and test of assigned product features
- Hands on prototyping, coding and test of specific concepts and functionality
- Become a technical leader across the feature areas and ensure all designs, data models and implementations are consistent, feasible, and comply with product wide standards
- Team up with the Engineering Lead to analyse and cost the impact of changes to the product
- Collaborate with peer Program Managers and other AX teams to ensure correctness and success of assigned features
- Ability to drive architectural changes on the feature team and product to enable a strong and consistent product architecture
- 12+ years of experience as a professional Software Engineer
- BS/MS or advance degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Deep technical skills in data modelling, relational database design
- Deep technical skills in object modelling
- Deep technical skills in Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services
- Hands on experience with an object oriented high-level language such as C#/C++/Java, ASP.Net and with a broad range of development, analytical and test skills.
- Demonstrated ability to ship commercial world class products
- Ability to work and influence across groups is essential
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, & presentation) are required
- Passion for the customer\partner
- Knowledge of general ERP domain preferred
You must possess a strong understanding of engineering functions, and be comfortable working with a wide spectrum of people around the globe. You must also have strong and demonstrated technical leadership skills.
We offer you:
- A dynamic, international workplace with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A professional environment characterized by flexibility, team work, an informal atmosphere and a fast pace
- A workplace in Microsoft’s largest development Center in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) situated in Copenhagen, Denmark
- An attractive compensation package including support for relocating to Denmark
How to apply:
-Please submit your English version application and CV online.
Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen is one of Microsoft’s strategic international development centres. Based in Vedbaek, a small and scenic town just north of Copenhagen, our Software Engineers from more than 40 countries are developing Microsoft Dynamics; the future of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Microsoft Dynamics solutions enable businesses around the globe to optimize the planning of their resources and increase their productivity. Gathering knowledge and experience from colleagues among the very best in the world, Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen is a coveted career booster for talents from all over the world.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.