If required, sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Certain teams require you to sign an NDA prior to your interviews. If you have been asked to do this, please review the document in your Action Center and sign to acknowledge that you agree to the terms. If you have not been asked to do this, there is no action for you.
Set up the teleconferencing technology. All interviews are held via Microsoft Teams and/or in the case of some technical interviews, via a different 3rd party virtual platform. Your recruiting contact will inform you of the platform(s) used.
If your interview is confirmed to be on Microsoft Teams:
- In preparation for your upcoming virtual Teams interview, download the Teams App to your computer. If you are unable to install Teams, there is an option to open Teams in your web browser; however, we recommend using the App where possible as this ensures that you have access to all the features. Please note the preferred browsers are Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
- Test that the Teams App is working. You can join, leave, and re-join a Teams Meeting anytime.
- Your recruiting contact will send a Microsoft Teams meeting ID# prior to your interview.
If your interview is confirmed to be on a different 3rd party platform:
- You will be sent an email from your recruiting contact with specific instructions to install and test the platform prior to your interview.
- As a back-up, we recommend downloading the Teams App as well.
Check the rest of your technology setup. Confirm that your webcam and microphone are allowed and work properly in your chosen browser. Test your internet connection to ensure it is strong and working. If using headphones, make sure they are connected and selected prior.
If needed, request accommodations. If you need any accommodations or are concerned about Microsoft Teams or other third-party virtual platforms not being fully accessible for you, please submit an accessibility request. We will reach out to discuss how to best support you.
Prepare for your virtual interview as for any other. Explore our interview tips page to help you get ready.